Posted on July 25, 2018
A migration agent plays a crucial role for you in the form of carrying out all visa–related activities and handling all the required documentation. Apart from having the right documents, a good and efficient migration agent makes the difference for you to successfully obtain the visa.As a result, it is extremely essential to find an expert immigration agent Perth WA. When you are searching for one, make sure to follow the tips described below:
- Go through the online reviews of them. A good migration agent will have an active online presence so that people can easily find and learn about them. Shortlist two or three agents have a consultation session with them and understand what they are offering and judge the quality of their services. Make sure to give a lot of importance to the reviews.
- During the consultation session, the first question you must ask the agent is whether he/she is an expert in the field or just doing the immigration work as one practice. Always prefer those who have specific experience and work only in this field as opposed to lawyers who usually hold many different job skills at once.
- At the consultation meeting, bring all the relevant documents and explain your educational background, the requirement and the purpose of the visa, any job offer etc. Understand all the visa options the agent has to offer. Ask the fees and make sure to understand it fully. If you have any doubts, ask them, and the agent must explain it very clearly. Compare and contrast the fees from other agents as well.
- If you have an idea of any specific visa that you need, ask the agent only about that visa and see if they have experience assisting in that. For instance, many agents will specialize in work visa, but very few have an idea about the rules and regulations for temporary entertainment visa for instance.
- Your agent must be honest with the case and not flatter you into saying that the work will be done even if the chances of acquiring the visa are less.
- The agent must be clear in communication and must be available at all times for asking any doubts or for requiring any assistance. He/she must not cite reasons such as off-duty times, weekends etc.
- Ensure that you both sign agreements and read every clause written in that. Be prompt with any fee payments and documentation requirements.
Although a lot of factors have to be considered while choosing an immigration consultant, do not fret. There are plenty of professionals out there and most of them offer great services. It just needs research and a bit of initial effort to land in with the best one.